Our building is wheelchair accessible. We have designated parking spaces for individuals with mobility aids. Please use front of the building to access the elevator. All other entrances to the building have hand rails. The elevator accesses the Fellowship Hall and the Sanctuary on the main floor, the balcony on the upper level and the Assembly Room and some class rooms on the lower level.
- ~ We provide hearing assist aids. If you are in need of one, please find an usher and they will help you.
- ~ Large print Hymnals are also available at all the Sanctuary entrances.
- ~ There are accessible bathrooms on the main level including a diaper changing station.
- ~ The nursery and some class rooms are available for use during Worship hours.
- ~ Worship bags are available in all the Sanctuary entrances and in the balcony.
For any more questions about accessibility, please contact the office.